Improve Performance and Increase Pleasure
Take Control of Your Sex Life!
1 in 3 Men Experiences Sexual Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction (ED) occurs when a male is unable to achieve or maintain an erection and has a decrease in desire for sexual intercourse. ED is common in men over the age of 40, but we are finding it impacts younger men as well. It is estimated that 18 million men are currently dealing with some type of ED. Traditional treatments normally focus on prescribing medications used to treat a symptom, but they don’t always treat the problem. We do! Regeneration Health uses natural, safe, and effective treatments to address the root cause of problems occurring with ED and your overall health.
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is often a symptom of an underlying health condition such as diabetes or auto-immune diseases. The vascular system, nervous system, and endocrine system can all be attached to problems with erectile dysfunction. Common symptoms of ED include:
- Inability to achieve and maintain an erection
- Inability to achieve an erection when you want to have sex
- Ability to obtain an erection, but it does not last long enough for sex
When addressing erecticle dysfunction (ED), we start by looking at the underlying conditions of ED. As erections are tied to several systems, we begin by performing a series of health screenings to look for hormonal imbalances and deficiencies. As we work with patients dealing with ED, we often find multiple reasons why erectile dysfunction is occurring, generally related to the following:
- Low testosterone, DHEA problems, and adrenal fatigue
- Injuries to the pelvic area or spinal cord
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Prescription medications
- High-stress levels
- Tobacco use
- Substance abuse
Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
At Regeneration Health, we focus on improving men’s sexual health through a functional medicine approach. We provide safe and effective treatments for ED, including:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Testosterone Treatment
As men age, hormone levels naturally change. Based on your age, you could have imbalances in testosterone and other hormones. We perform hormone testing to identify areas in which your levels are off, and we create personalized treatments designed to improve your sexual health and wellness.
Tips to Improve Erectile Dysfunction
If you are currently experiencing ED, we recommend the following:
- Start exercising. A recent Harvard University study confirmed that just 30 minutes of walking daily was linked with a 41% drop in ED risk factors. We can assist in creating an exercise plan that works for your lifestyle. Our goal is to ensure you are performing exercises that you enjoy and improve your body. If you find yourself struggling to exercise, focus on starting with just 30 minutes of walking a day to enhance prostate health!
- Improve your diet. With the number of processed foods in our diets, there is no wonder that we are dealing with health problems. A healthy diet is essential to improving your prostate and sexual health. We recommend increasing vegetables high in nitrates such as spinach and celery. Nitrates help to increase blood flow, which has a direct impact on the ability to achieve and maintain an erection. Our experts will walk you through your diet, identify deficiencies, and create a sustainable diet.
- Focus on weight management. Excess weight can lead to several health problems, and it does have a direct impact on your sex drive. Males with a 42-inch weight are 50 percent more likely to develop ED compared to males with a 32-inch waist. You heard it, extra weight around your midsection does impact your sexual health. Let us help you manage your weight by addressing underlying issues that cause weight problems. We will address hormone imbalances, thyroid health, and can perform the skinny shot to help the natural fat burning process.